In this course, participants will be able to perform the complete inspection of the gearbox and the main shaft. Learning the use and handling of video endoscope for inspection. Learning to identify the damage on gears and bearings, as well as their interpretation and categorization based on their typology and severity.
- Detailed description of the different types of gearboxes, parallel, planetary combined or full planetary system.
- Description of the elements and accessories of the gearbox.
- Description of the different types of gears, contact zones, manufacturing processes and adjustments.
- Description of the different types of bearings, by models, typology and surface treatments.
- Gear damage and fault typology based on American Gear Manufacture Association AGMA.
- Typology of damage and failure in bearings based on different bearing manufacturers instructions.