In this course, participants will perform the most common small corrective operations, which involves replacing damaged components. For these operations, the work instructions, work risk assessments, the necessary tools and special tools, as well as all the necessary PPE will be detailed, realizing the operations in the nacelle.
- Change of pitch accumulators.
- Change of solenoid valves.
- Change of motors (hydraulic, fans, lubrication pumps).
- Change ﬁ lters. Change of yaw gears (top and full parts).
- Change of electrical components.
- Transmission shaft change.
- Change of generator brushes.
- Change of rotary joint.