Grants competition for use of safe and effective the mechanic works in a wind turbine efficiently and without risk of injury, according to the Standard GWO.
At the end of the training the student will be able to:
- Identify the main components of mechanical systems and basic operation of wind turbines.
- Understand the risks and dangers associated with mechanics.
- Understand the principles of bolted and welded joints and their inspections.
- Acquire the skills to use the tools for measuring manual tightening.
- Acquire practice for the correct use of hydraulic tightening tools (torque and tension).
- Know the principles of the multiplier • Know and understand the operation of brakes and their inspection.
- Know and understand the operation of the guidance system and its inspection.
- Know and understand the operation of the refrigeration system and its inspection.
- Know and understand the operation of the lubrication system and its inspection.