Grants competition for use of safe and effective the hydraulic works in a wind turbine efficiently and without risk of injury, according to the Standard GWO
At the end of the training the student will be able to:
- Identify the bases of hydraulics
- Identify the risks and dangers associated with hydraulics
- Distinguish the different types of pumps and their operation
- Understand the operation of the different types of drives
- Understand the operation of different types of valves
- Understand the operation of accumulators and how to check them.
- Understand the operation of different types of sensors
- Carry out the oil handling procedure.
- Identify the components to transfer the oil
- Identify the different components in a hydraulic diagram
- Practice measuring pressure in a hydraulic system