Grants competition for use of safe and effective the electrical works in a wind turbine efficiently and without risk of injury, according to the Standard GWO.
At the end of the training action, students will be able to:
- Understand the basic fundamentals of electricity.
- Identify the risks and dangers associated with electrical work.
- Know the function and symbols of electrical components.
- Identify the function of the different types of sensors.
- Interpret a simple electrical circuit and demonstrate how to assemble it.
- Carry out correct and safe measurement